Saturday, January 19, 2008

U - G - L - Y



Last night I went to an Ugly Sweater Party. There was a vote for the ugliest....and I won (credit to my friend Trisha, who found it on the Thrift Store rack)! I won 2 tickets to the movie threater, and some yummy movie treats. YAHOO! After I modeled my UGLY sweater dress on the UGLY Sweater Runway, we had some time to play some games. Cranium is always a favorite of mine. Has anyone seen the latest Cranium??? It comes with the coolest little guys! It's almost as fun to change the hat and hair on the little guys as it is to play the game!

Woohoo....Lookin' Good. Ei Ei Ei!!!!






These are the COOLEST new little Cranium Guys!


Matt's Shirt wasn't a Sweater, but it certainly was U - G - L - Y!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! I can see why you won that one! Can I borrow that for my blind date next week? Just kidding - no blind date (kidding on the borrowing that too).