Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Abdalah

Little Abdalah. He stole my heart! I think of him continuously throughout my day....and so do my kids. Tyler and Kenna have not yet met him face to face, but he has already found a place into their hearts as well. Tyler asks questions about him all throughout our day, and he tells others about him. I cannot wait for the day that we can all go to visit him together.

I pray that others that I know and love can experience the joy and blessing that I have, through sponsoring Abdalah.

Someone from our team captured our meeting in full. I have posted all the pictures below. It was such an emotional time.



John Michael is explaining to Abdalah, that I have chosen to sponsor him

Once he understood, he LEAPT into my arms, holding on so tight (this is where the tears started flowing)

WOW - he just held on, and so did I!!!

What a precious little man, with a precious little heart

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's so great! I'm so happy that you are able to share him with your family and that they have care and love for someone who is so special to you.

PulseofMN said...

Wow Amy! Those are awesome pictures! So excited to see you next week.